Search This Blog

Sunday, September 22, 2013

Activist Update!

The inked drawings!








Not gonna lie. I kinda struggled on this one. 
I tried doing a new technique where I take the roughs from the last step and print them out at a larger scale, with all the black turned to a blue outline. After that, I ink directly on top of the drawings. Thing is, my roughs were pretty ugly to begin with so I can't shake the feeling that these pages are slightly better than a polished turd! Kinda wish I redrew these at a larger scale, where I would've had much more confidence in my art. 

Oh well. Nico liked 'em and I appreciate that! I did have fun making them, too. I just need to work more with reference material and maybe, after the roughs, draw some stronger character designs. I feel like I'm finding my rhythm here! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment