Search This Blog

Sunday, March 27, 2011

"Our Gang" Studies cont.

Continuing the study from last post, I decided to make the panel on a 9" x 12" sheet of bristol.

Found this one to be the closest to the original's proportions. Roughly started to tie it down with a 2B pencil.

I then started to clean up the roughs. I also wanted to separate the characters from the background (kinda like I'm animating it).

Inked these on the opposite side.

My inks could be a little more careful. I was a little tired when I got to this point so I may just redo them. Still, lots of fun to work on! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment